Massawi trout with citrus and smoked almondsPrint Category Trout Thematic No thematic Source No source Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 Lake trout about 5 lbs
- 1 lemon
- 1 lemon optional for deco
- 1 orange
- 12 raisin tomatoes
- 10 fresh parsley branch
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 shallots
- ½ cup of smoked almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheated oven at 375 ° F (190.5 ° C). Lubricate two aluminum sheets with oil.Sheets enough large to cover all the fish. Mix canola oil and garlic, put inside the trout. Add orange zest inside and outside equal parts. With the same orange, cut into slices, insert in the fish cavity all the ingrédients, except the lemon.
- Cut the lemon into slices and put on the skin.
- Cooking: 375 ° F (190.5 ° C) 30 minutes first, and continue to 350 ° F (176.7 ° C) for 45 minutes.
Makes: 6 servings
Cooking: 375 ° F (190.5 ° C) the first 30 minutes and continue to 350 ° F (176.7 ° C) 45 minutes
Accompaniments; new potatoes
Serve with lemon slices for the presentation