PB AND J SWIRLED OATMEAL PANCAKESPrint Category Pancakes Thematic Stove Fondue Breakfast Less than 30 minutes Source Smucker Foods of Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Robin Hood Oats
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1 ¼ cups (300 mL) Carnation® 2% Evaporated Milk
- 1 egg or ¼ cup (50 mL) egg
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) melted butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Smucker’s® Double Fruit® Blueberry Fruit Spread
- Butter for frying
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Mix in evaporated milk, egg and butter. Swirl peanut butter and fruit spread to batter. On medium heat, melt butter in frying pan. Drop ¼ cup (50 mL) of batter into melted butter, cook on both sides until lightly browned and fluffy. Top with fruit spread and serve immediately.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
YIELD: 8 PANCAKES
*Thin batter with additional evaporated milk if necessary.