Festive Mozzarella strataPrint Category Breakfeast (various brunch) Thematic Stove Breakfast Less than 60 minutes. Source Dairy goodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Mozzarella, diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) baguette, cut into cubes
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked ham or cooked turkey, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375oF (190oC).
- In a lasagna dish, mix vegetables, Mozzarella, bread, ham or turkey and cranberries.
- In a bowl, beat eggs along with milk and green onions. Season.
- Pour egg mixture into lasagna dish and mix well so that all ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- Bake in oven 40 minutes, then serve.
Prep. Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
4 to 6 servings
Note: Use leftovers! Leftover crudités, baguette slices, ham or turkey.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Cheddar.