Greek PizzaPrint Category Pizza Thematic Stove of world kitchen Less than 60 minutes. Source Dairy Goodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 pita bread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) black olives, sliced
- A few red onion slices
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried or fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Mozzarella, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Canadian Feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place pita on a parchment-covered baking sheet. Top with ingredients, ending with the Feta.
- Bake 15 minutes or until pita is golden and the cheese is lightly browned.
Prep. Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Yields: 1 servings