You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs (1.2 kg) Korean Style beef short ribs
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Place green onions, lime juice, VH® Soya Sauce, 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce and ribs in a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Seal and massage marinade into beef to cover completely.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator for a least 8 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray and heat to high. Remove ribs from bag and discard marinade.
- Place ribs on grill and cook for 3 minutes and until beef is seared with grill marks. Turn meat over and continue to grill on the second side while basting generously with remaining sauce, another 3 minutes. Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
Marinate time: 8-12 Hrs 0 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 424 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 125 g 192%
Saturated 51 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 265 mg 88%
Sodium 1830 mg 76%
Carbohydrate 20 g 7%
Fiber 2 g 2%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 63 g