Grilled Shrimp with Citrus AioliPrint Category Shrimp Thematic BBQ Source Recettes Quebecoises Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 12 oz (340 g) raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp (10 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cumin
- Pinch each cayenne pepper and salt
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lemon rind
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lime rind
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated orange rind
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In bowl, combine shrimp, oil, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt. Place shrimp on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until shrimp are pink and opaque, about 4 minutes. Transfer to plate; refrigerate until cold. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 24 hours.) Skewer with toothpicks and serve with Citrus Aioli.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, orange, lemon and lime rinds and juices, garlic and pepper. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in air-tight container for up to 2 days.)