Cranberry Apple Bran MuffinsPrint Category Oat/Bran Thematic No thematic Source All-Brand Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 1/2 cups or 375 ml All-Bran Original cereal
- 1 cup or 250 ml 1% milk
- 1 cup or 250 ml all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup or 125 ml lightly packed brown sugar
- 4 tsp or 20 ml baking powder
- 1 tsp or 5 ml ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp or 2 ml each, ground nutmeg and salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup or 50 ml canola oil
- 3/4 cup or 175 ml chopped, frozen cranberries (do not thaw)
- 3/4 cup or 175 ml diced McIntosh apple (not peeled - 1/4"/6mm dice)
- In medium bowl, combine cereal and milk. Let stand for 2 minutes or until cereal softens.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- Add eggs and oil to cereal mixture; beat well. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients, stirring only until just combined. Fold in cranberries and apple. Portion batter evenly into 12 (2½"/6.5 cm) non-stick muffin pan cups, lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
4 g Protein
26 g Carbohydrate
6 g Fat
4 g Dietary Fibre
12 g Sugar
*In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's® products. Results with other products may vary.