Easy Cheese SoufflePrint Category Soufflé Thematic No thematic Source Recettes Quebecoises Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian Swiss cheese or cheddar cheese
- In large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, milk, parsley, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in Canadian cheese; set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Whisk one-third into egg yolk mixture; fold in remaining whites. Pour into 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish.
- Bake in centre of 400°F (200°C) oven for about 30 minutes or until puffed, dark golden and top is firm to the touch.