Chicken Cutlets With Cilantro Peanut SaucePrint Category Cutlets/Rolls Thematic Stove Less than 60 minutes. health Source Recettes Quebecoises Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) peanut oil or vegetabIe oil
- 2-1/2 tbsp (31 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Finely chop parsley and cilantro; transfer to bowl. Stir in peanuts, all but 2 tsp of the oil, the vinegar and half each of the salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Between plastic wrap, pound chicken with meat mallet or bottom of heavy saucepan to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes. To serve, spoon sauce over chicken.
This green sauce is like an Asian-style pesto. It is equally nice on grilled fish. It's also a timesaver because you can make this sauce up to two days ahead and refrigerate it, then just bring to room temperature to serve.