Parmesan Mustard WingsPrint Category Wings Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Quebecoises Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2-1/2 lb (1.1 kg) chicken wings, (about 17)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan or romano cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced fresh parsley
- Cut off chicken wing tips at joint. Separate wings at remaining joint; trim excess skin. Place in large bowl. Add Dijon mustard, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt to bowl; toss to coat wings well.
- In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley; press wings into mixture to coat all over. Arrange on rack on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.)
- Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until crisp and juices run clear when wings are pierced, about 40 minutes.