Pea and maple soupPrint Category Green Pea Thematic Sugar Shack Stove Easy recipes using Less than 30 minutes health Vegetarian Source I love maple Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 500 ml (2 cups) chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 500 ml (2 cups) frozen peas
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Put the stock in a large pan. Over a high heat, bring it just to the boil (you will see bubbles).
- Add the remaining ingredients and lower the heat. Leave it to simmer for 5 mins.
- Purée the soup in a blender.
PREPARATION: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
SERVINGS: 4 portions