Montreal Smoked Turkey ClubPrint Category Chicken and Turkey sandwich Thematic Winter Less than 30 minutes Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 6 slices rye bread
- 4 tsp (20 mL) PC Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped iceberg lettuce
- 5 oz (150 g) thinly sliced PC Montreal-Style Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 tsp (10 mL) PC Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 6 slices ripe tomato
- 4 slices PC Fully Cooked Bacon- Reduced Salt
- 2 slices PC Creamy Havarti Cheese
- Lightly toast bread. Place toast on work surface. Spread 1 tsp (5 mL) mayonnaise over each of two slices; top with iceberg lettuce, turkey and another slice of toast. Spread with Dijon; top with tomato, bacon and havarti. Spread last two slices of toast with remaining 2 tsp (10 mL) mayonnaise. Place on top of sandwich, mayonnaise side down.
- If desired, place toothpicks though sandwiches before cutting into quarters.
Ready In: 10 Minutes
Here’s a double decker sandwich sure to satisfy the hungriest appetite. Due to its sodium content, it’s a once-in-a-while treat. It can easily serve four smaller appetites.