You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons(30ml) half lemon sqeeze juice
- 2 teaspoons(10ml) curry pouwder
- 1 teaspoon(5ml) of fresh ginger,finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 bell pepper,dices chopped
- 2 celeries stalks,dices chopped
- 2 green onions cut into slices
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon(5mll) of olive oil
- Baby spinachs to taste
- Cook quinoa in two cups of water,bring to a boil and
- reduce fire to let cook between 12 to 15 minutes half-covered.
- Meanwhile mix the olive oil,lemon juice,curry and ginger.
- Put the quinoa in a bowl and pour dressing on it addind bell pepper,celeries and green onions.Mix well and let it cool of 30 to 60 minutes at least.
- Cook the salmon fillets.Expose eaches sides to fierce fire,removed the skin and finish cooking in a tiny bit of oil and butter about 12 minutes in oven 400°F.
It`s a royal deligh!!!
Who said that eating ligh was torture.