Mediterranean Shrimp PastaPrint Category Capellini Thematic Stove Grec Less than 30 minutes Source Loblaw's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 10 oz (300 g) Capelli D'angelo Pasta (angel hair pasta)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC Splendido Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Co
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC Colossal Stuffed Queen Olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg (454 g) PC Raw Peeled Pacific White Shrimp thawed
- 3 oz (90 g) PC Goat's Milk Feta Cheese in Brine crumbled (about half a 175 g pkg)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Passata (strained tomatoes)
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 cups (1 L) spinach leaves, stems removed
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta for 4 minutes or until tender butfirm.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, combine strained tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice andolives. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Stir in shrimp; cook for 2 minutes, turningshrimp half way, or until cooked through.
- Drain pasta. Add to sauce along with spinach and feta. Toss several times, just untilspinach is wilted and pasta coated. Divide evenly among four shallow bowls or plates.
Serves : 4
Ready In : 25 Minutes
Tender baby spinach leaves are the right kind to use in pasta dishes and on pizzas.