Citrus-Mango MuffinsPrint Category Mangos Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Quebecoises Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium mango, cut lengthwise in half, pitted and diced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons lime juice
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottoms only of 6 jumbo (3 1/2x1 3/4-inch) muffin cups or 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in remaining muffin ingredients except mango just until moistened. Stir in mango. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Immediately remove muffins from pan to cooling rack. Drizzle glaze over muffins. Serve warm if desired.