Homemade BBQ Chicken PizzaPrint Category Pizza Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Quebecoises Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Toppings for One Pizza
- 1 cup shredded roast chicken.
- 2/3 cup BBQ Sauce (Erin's Note: Our preferred brand is Bull's-Eye Original).
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella (Erin's Note: We've also used various blends of Parmesan, Fontina, and Gouda before. Any or all of these cheeses make a great topping).
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to . Liberally sprinkle your baking sheets with olive oil. Divide and shape the dough. Generally, we cook one pizza per pan. For BBQ Chicken Pizza layer the below toppings in the following order: BBQ sauce, cheese, chicken, red onions, and finally pepper. Bake for 10 minutes and then immediately remove the pizzas from the pans and place them on a cutting surface or board. Slice and serve.