Mixed baby greens with balsamic vinaigrettePrint Category Green salad Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Quebecoises.com Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz) mixed baby greens or Italian-blend salad greens
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In small bowl, beat all Balsamic Vinaigrette ingredients with wire whisk until smooth.
- In serving bowl, toss vinaigrette and all Salad ingredients just before serving.