Chocolate CupcakesPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Josée di Stasio Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tps baking powder
- 1/2 tps baking soda
- 1/2 tps salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or buttermilk *
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup melted butter or canola oil
- 1 tps vanilla extract
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped coarsely (optional)
- 1/2 cup cream 35%
- 6 oz de chocolat mi-sucré haché 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Butter and flour the muffin cups or simply insert the cassettes into the muffin molds.
- In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, the baking soda and salt. Add eggs, sour cream, hot water, butter, vanilla and if desired, chopped chocolate. Mix in electric mixer 1 minute at low speed.
- Use a spoon to ice cream, spread the batter into the muffin trays. Bake 20 to 25 minutes in the center of the oven, or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. You can substitute buttermilk by adding 1 tps with lemon juice to 125 ml (½ cup) milk.
- In a saucepan, bring cream to a boil. In a bowl, add boiling cream to chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted. Cool at room temperature until the ganache thickens slightly. When the ganache is cooled, it can be whipped for a lighter texture or left unchanged. Frost cupcakes and decorate to your taste.
- Note: If desired, stuff the cupcakes this ganache, taking care to cut the tops of the cupcakes in the shape of a cone, fill with a spoonful of ganache and then rest the little hat. Then glaze the top of the cap.
Variation: Add 1 c. à soupe d'épices chai à la farine. tablespoon chai spices to flour
1. Photo Lexibule
2. Photo Josée di Stasio