Soup dumplings beefPrint Category Beef Thematic No thematic Source La bible des soupes Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 tablespoons (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Parmesan
- 2 teaspoon (10 ml) onion flakes
- 1 Teaspoon (5 ml) garlic salt
- 8 cups (2 liters) water
- 2 teaspoon (10 ml) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Coquillet or other small pasta
- 6 green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan, onion flakes and garlic salt. Shaping a quarantine small balls.
- In a skillet, over high heat, roast meat balls in olive oil 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the water with sesame oil, soy sauce, the Coquillet and green onions. Ajouter les boulettes de viande. Add meatballs. Simmer covered 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
For: 4 to 6 people