Cream of potato with garlicPrint Category Potatoe Thematic No thematic Source Book 500 soups Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large potatoes, cut into pieces
- 80 cl (28 oz) chicken broth
- 40 cl (14 oz) milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and black pepper, ground
- 4 tablespoons cream 15%
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Put garlic and onion and return to 4 minutes on low heat. Add potatoes and broth, and bring it to boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer about 15 min to cover the potatoes should be tender.
- Pass the soup mixer, until a smooth. Book in advance rinsed saucepan, add milk and reheat without boiling. Lemon, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the soup with the ladle into bowls. Place a spoonful of cream, add a pinch of black pepper and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
A fragrant soup, creamy and refreshing
Wow !!! elle semble assez intéressante cette soupe....
pas de par sa couleur j'avoue, mais la saveur doit-être pas mal du tout ...