Cake with blueberries and lemonPrint Category Blueberries Thematic Stove Desserts Source sos cuisine Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 1 2 cup white flour (all purpose) 200 g
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder 3 g
- 1/8 tsp salt 0.4 g
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter 80 g
- 1 cup sugar 220 g
- 2 egg (s) size large
- 1 lemon (s) for juice and zest 120 g
- 1/2 cup milk, partly skimmed, 2% 125 mL
- 1/2 cup blueberries 60 g
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C/325 ° F. Butter pan. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Réserver. Book.
- In another bowl, beat the butter with mixer ¾ cup sugar, about 3-4 minutes until light. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add 2 teaspoons of lemon zest. Stir in flour mixture in small amounts, alternating with small quantities of milk. Mix well until a homogeneous mixture. Combine blueberries with a spatula.
- Pour everything into the pan and bake in center of oven 1 ¼ h. Check doneness with a toothpick. Out of the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Pour the lemon juice in a bowl from microwave. Add the remaining sugar and cook in microwave, uncovered, at medium-high 1 minute until mixture is hot and syrupy. Pour over the cake. Cool 30 minutes before serving