Gratin Medaglioni both salmonPrint Category Medaglionis Thematic No thematic Source Je cuisine Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 package of frozen salmon fillets of 400g. diced.
- 2 packages of ravioli or Medaglioni 350g each
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 mushrooms, chopped
- 375ml (1-1/2 cup) milk
- 2 packages cream cheese, smoked salmon 250ml each
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of smoked salmon, minced 140 ml
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped basil
- 250 ml (1 cup) mozzarella cheese, cheddar or Gruyere cheese
- Thaw the salmon fillets and set aside. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta al dente. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Fry the onion and mushrooms. Add milk, cream cheese and seasoning. Bring to a boil while stirring until cheese melts. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Pay in this preparation to gratin dish. sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake 20 è 30 minutes