Goat Cheese and Seafood PizzaPrint Category Pizza Thematic No thematic Source Chef Josée Robitaille Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 prebaked 12-in. (30-cm) pizza crust
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Irresistibles basil pesto*
- 1 onion, sliced very thin
- 3 oz. (100 g) Irresistibles small peeled and deveined, tail-off shrimp*, thawed
- 3 oz. (100 g) Irresistibles small scallops*, thawed
- 3 oz. (100 g) Irresistibles smoke salmon*, cut into strips
- 5 oz. (150 g) Paillot de chèvre cheese, crumbled
- Hot pepper oil or Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil* (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Brush pizza crust with pesto. Cover with onion, shrimp, scallops and smoke salmon.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, drizzle with oil and bake on lower rack for 10 - 12 minutes. Serve with a tossed salad.
Add blanched asparagus.
Smoked salmon has firm yet tender orangey-pink flesh that adds a fillip of flavour to any number of dishes but is particularly good with fruit such as melons