Beef and Bacon BurgersPrint Category Burger Thematic No thematic Source Kellogg Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 750 g 1 ½ lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 375 mL 1 ½ cups RICE KRISPIES* cereal crushed to 175 mL (3/4 cups)
- 50 mL 1/4 cup each: finely grated onion and chili sauce
- 10 mL 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 5 mL 1 tsp each: salt and Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 burger buns
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except bacon and buns, until well combined. Shape into 6 patties.
- Wrap bacon slice around each patty, overlapping at top. Place on broiler pan. Broil about 6 minutes per side until meat is cooked to desired doneness and bacon crisps. Serve immediately on toasted buns. Garnish as desired.
NOTES / HINTS
Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.