White and Dark Chocolate TrufflesPrint Category Truffles Thematic No thematic Source Kellogg Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 pkg (225 g) white chocolate chips
- 50 ml 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 250 ml 1 cup RICE KRISPIES* Vanilla Flavour cereal
- 300 ml 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt white chocolate chips and butter in medium bowl in microwave or over saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth. Let cool at room temperature about 30 minutes.
- Form white chocolate mixture into 2.5 cm (1-inch) balls. Roll in cereal, pressing cereal into truffles to coat well. Roll in palms to re-shape balls. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, until firm.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate as above. Dip prepared balls in chocolate to coat. Lift out with fork, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet. Let cool about 1 hour.