Fresh Fruit TartPrint Category Fruits Thematic No thematic Source Dairy Goodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 ready-made 9" (23 cm) pie crust, baked
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) granulated sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) milk
- fresh kiwis, strawberries, oranges ? and/or any other fruit ? thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Heat milk in microwave at high for 1 1/2 minutes. Whisk hot milk into egg mixture. Pour into crust and bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool.
- Arrange sliced fruits in overlapping circular pattern. Chill thoroughly and enjoy.