Orange Marmalade MuffinsPrint Category Orange Thematic No thematic Source Smucker's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) Robin Hood® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (150 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Smucker's® Orange Marmalade
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Smucker's® Orange Marmalade
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat eggs; add milk, marmalade and melted butter. Add dry ingredients. Stir quickly and lightly until just mixed. Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease muffin pan. Bake in centre of preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove from pan, cool completely.
- Blend all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Frost muffins when cool.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12 muffins
Baking Time: 20 minutes