Strawberry cheezecake squaresPrint Category Strawberries Thematic No thematic Source Smucker's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups (500 mL) Robin Hood® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) butter
- 1 lb (500 g) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) Smucker's® Pure Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh strawber
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 13" x 9" (33 cm x 23 cm) cake pan.
- Combine flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press in prepared pan.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool on rack while preparing filling
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl on medium speed until smooth.Add eggs and lemon juice, beating until smooth.
- Spread jam evenly over crust. Sprinkle strawberries on top. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over strawberries. Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until set. Cool completely on rack. Cut into squares.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Makes: about 30 squares
Baking Time: 50 minutes
Freezing: not recommended
Tips: For easy blending use room temperature eggs and cream cheese