Blueberry-fudge tartsPrint Category Blueberries Thematic No thematic Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 750 mL (3 cups) blueberries (or Compliments frozen wild blueberries), about 450 g
- 1 recipe homemade or commercial pie dough
- 500 mL (2 cups) brown sugar
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) all-purpose flour
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) 35% M.F. cooking cream
- Line 12 tart moulds with pie dough. Place the 12 tart shells side by side on a large baking sheet and bake in a 190°C (375°F) oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Divide the fresh or frozen blueberries among the baked shells. In a large bowl, vigorously beat brown sugar, fl our and cream for 2 minutes, using a whisk. Divide mixture evenly over blueberries.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 190°C (375°F). Allow to cool and serve immediately.
Serves : 12 medium tarts
Variation: To save time, replace the 12 tart shells by 24 frozen commercial mini-tart shells, baking according to package directions.