You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 Compliments Balance Extra Lean Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Compliments Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pkg. (227 g) white mushrooms, quartered
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1½ cups (375 mL) Compliments Arborio Rice
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Compliments Sensations Flame Roasted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Compliments Sensations Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced Compliments Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 cup (250 mL) Compliments Goat's Milk Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped fresh basil
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Heat oil in a Dutch oven set over medium heat; sauté mushrooms for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Stir in rice and add 2 cups (500 mL) hot water. Bring to a simmer, stirring often. When water absorbs, add another 2 cups (500mL) water and cook, stirring often, until rice is al dente.
- Stir in the tapenade, vinegar, spinach, goat cheese and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice chicken and serve over risotto.