Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri PiePrint Category Strawberries Thematic No thematic Source Nestlé Carnation Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs 300 ml
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar 50 ml
- 1/4 cup butter, melted 50 ml
- 1 pkg (300 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed with juices
- 1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® PARLOUR® Strawberry Ice Cream 500 ml
- 1/4 cup lime juice 50 ml
- 1/2 tsp grated lime rind 2 ml
- Fresh strawberries and whipped cream (optional)
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter in bowl; press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Chill in freezer.
- Combine strawberries, condensed milk, ice cream, lime juice and rind in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Pour into prepared crust; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with strawberries and whipped cream (if desired).
Makes 8 servings.
The fresh taste of strawberries says summertime better than almost any other flavour. This memorable dessert that takes just minutes to prepare shows them off in all their sweet glory.