Fruit dipped in chocolatePrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 100 g (10 squares) Lindt Excellence 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 500 mL (2 cups) fruit for garnish: strawberries, sliced star fruit, ground cherries or other
- Slowly melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave oven, watching closely.
- Dip fruit halfway into chocolate and then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow to cool.
- Variation: replace dark chocolate by milk or white chocolate.
Serves : 2 servings
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Preparation : Easy
Cooking time : 5 minu