You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese *
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. (180 ml) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) all-purpose flour*
- Several drops vanilla
- 1 ready-to-use Graham piecrust*
- 1 can, cherry pie filling *
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Mix together cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla. Pour mixture into piecrust. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes. Chill. Garnish with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
For a healthier dessert: Replace the pie filling with fresh fruit, e.g. strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes.
Melt a little apple jelly or apricot jam. Spread the fruit with a thin coating. Refrigerate.