Maple Syrup TartsPrint Category Maple sirup Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) maple syrup
- 24 3 inch (7.5 cm) frozen tart shells, baked, cooled
- In medium saucepan, melt butter. Blend in flour. Gradually stir in water, then maple syrup.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Let cool a few minutes. Pour into tart shells and let stand until cooled and set.